The words "private sector," "education," and "regulatory uncertainty" play a starring role in this session on job creation (this was one of the more annoying sessions I attended, especially towards the end when Richard Fisher elevates teaching Congress a lesson over job creation - he says low interest rate policy allows Congress to escape accountability, and stopping that comes first):
Jobs for America Monday, April 30, 2012 2:30 PM - 3:45 PM
- John Engler, President, Business Roundtable; former Governor, State of Michigan
- Richard Fisher, President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Javier Palomarez, President and CEO, U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Rafael Pastor, Chairman and CEO, Vistage International Inc.
- Zachary Karabell, Senior Fellow, Milken Institute; President, River Twice Research