links for 2008-10-23
- Some old wisdom from Jim Tobin - Dani Rodrik
- The effective fed funds rate is getting close to 0% - News N Economics
- Get elected. Do something good. Repeat. - Consider the Evidence
- Age of green economics - Project Syndicate
- Friedman vs. Microfoundations - YouNotSneaky!
- From capital inflow bonanza to financial crash: Danger ahead - Vox EU
- The really, really bad news about the unemployment rate - Daniel Gross
- Massive Stimulus May Be Needed to Stem Crisis - Real Time Economics
- Five Ways to Fix Our Financial Architecture - washingtonpost.com
- Progressive Taxation--Socialism? or Just Standard Policy? - ataxingmatter
- Can Destabilizing Speculation Both Be Profitable and Help Obama? - pgl
- Its a conspiracy, I tell you - Paul Krugman
- America's Economic Future After the Financial Crisis - Dissent Magazine
Posted by Mark Thoma on Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 12:06 AM in Links |
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.