links for 2009-01-26
- The misunderstood John Maynard Keynes - John Judis
- Great structures? - Understanding Society
- Nationalization Gets a New, Serious Look - NYTimes.com
- The Fed should Literally throw money out of helicopters - John Hempton
- On the appalling state of US macro economic debate - Sloped Curve
- Obama’s Order Is Likely to Tighten Auto Standards - NYTimes.com
- On Clark: Early stuff Good, later stuff who knows - YouNotSneaky!
- Plugging 21st century technology into a 19th century grid system - voxeu.org
- The Fiscal Policy Debate Today – Who Listens to Economists? - pgl
- Ben Stein Watch - Felix Salmon
Posted by Mark Thoma on Monday, January 26, 2009 at 12:06 AM in Economics, Links |
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.