I have to go teach my classes, but in case you want to talk about Ben Bernanke's testimony before the House Financial Services Committee today, here are a few links (there's not much discussion of the testimony on blogs yet -- I won't be able to update this, so please feel free to add additional links in comments):
- Bernanke's Monetary Policy Report to the Congress, and the accompanying Monetary Policy Report.
- Bernanke Forecasts Long Period of Low Interest Rates NY Times
- Bernanke defends Fed’s actions Financial Times
- Bernanke offers concessions Washington Post
- Bernanke: Low Rates Needed WSJ
- Bernanke Backs Audit of Fed Loan Programs, Naming of Borrowers After Delay Bloomberg
- Bernanke Discusses Fed Support for Housing Market Real Time Economics