The Fiscal Commission's "Report"
Here are a few reactions to the The Fiscal Commission's "Report":
- NY Times: Panel Weighs Deep Cuts in Tax Breaks and Spending
- Real Time Economics: Deficit Commission’s $200 Billion in Proposed Spending Cuts
- Paul Krugman: Unserious People
- Brad DeLong: Yes, the Entitlement Commission Was an Unforced Error by the Obama Administration
- Ezra Klein: The fiscal commission reports -- sort of
- Ezra Klein: There is no report from the fiscal commission
- Andrew Leonard: A truly radical debt reduction scheme
- Felix Salmon: The deficit commission’s plan
- Dean Baker: Statement on Deficit Commission Proposals
- Richard Green: One hand clapping for the Deficit Commission Co-chairs' powerpoint
Posted by Mark Thoma on Wednesday, November 10, 2010 at 12:54 PM in Budget Deficit, Economics, Politics |
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.