I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, I've been distracted with other things, but several people told me they enjoyed this session at the Global Conference:
The Attention Deficit Society: What Technology Is Doing to Our Brains
- Nicholas Carr, Author, "The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains"
- Cathy Davidson, Ruth F. DeVarney Professor of English and John Hope Franklin Humanities Institute Professor of Interdisciplinary Studies, Duke University
- Clifford Nass, Thomas M. Storke Professor, Stanford University
- Sherry Turkle, Abby Rockefeller Mauzé Professor of the Social Studies of Science and Technology, MIT
- Dennis Kneale, Senior Correspondent, Fox Business Network