Links for 02-12-16
- Should we nationalize banks? - Stumbling and Mumbling
- Assemblage theory as heuristic - Understanding Society
- A solution to a well-known game theory scenario - EurekAlert!
- Twenty Years Since the Welfare Reform of 1996 - Tim Taylor
- Obama's liberal Republican budget - David Cay Johnston
- Bouncing Back From the Great Recession - Noah Smith
- Precognitive Antitrust and Disruption - Digitopoly
- The Political Economy of Oil - EconoSpeak
Posted by Mark Thoma on Friday, February 12, 2016 at 12:06 AM in Economics, Links |
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.